Stone Cold Takes on America expands A&E’s WWE programming on Sunday nights. This new docuseries follows WWI Superstar “Stone Cold” Steve Ausin as he goes on the road in an RV for an epic adventure to redefine life after the ring. He sets out to experience everything he missed while focused on his wrestling career, accepting challenges from fans to take him out of his comfort zone. As he learns from new experiences, archival footage also takes fans on a journey through his two decades in the WWE, as he tells stories about his old life while exploring a new one. Read on for more on how to watch Stone Cold Takes on America.
- When Does it Premiere: Stone Cold Takes on America premieres on Sunday, April 30, at 10:00 p.m. ET.
- When to Watch: Episodes of Stone Cold Takes on America air on Sundays at 10:00 p.m. ET.
- What Network: Stone Cold Takes on Ameria Airs on A&E.
- Best Way to Watch: The best way to watch Stone Cold Takes on America on A&E is on Frndly (free trial) or with Philo (free trial).
- How to Watch Stone Cold Takes on America
- Watch Stone Cold Takes on America for Free
How to Watch Stone Cold Takes on America
Those looking to watch Stone Cold Takes on America on A&E can do so without subscribing to an expensive cable TV plan. All you need is a streaming device like a Roku or Amazon Fire TV and a subscription to one of the following streaming services that carry A&E live.
The cheapest way to Watch A&E is with Frndly TV at just $6.99 after a 1-week free trial. Philo is the next most affordable at $25 per month and provides many more popular channels than Frndly, but both services lack sports and cable news. DIRECTV STREAM and Hulu Live TV provide an experience closer to cable TV with cable news, sports, and local channels, but they are priced around $65-$70 per month. Sling TV and Vidgo also provide A&E in their lineup at a price point and channel selection in between streaming services like Philo and services like DIRECTV STREAM.
Watch Stone Cold Takes on America on Philo
Philo is a great value for those looking to stream A&E. Philo provides access to A&E as well as several other channels for $25/month. See our complete list of channels on Philo. You can check out a free trial to Philo and see if the service will meet your needs. Philo also includes a cloud DVR for you to record shows to watch later.
You can also sign in to the A&E app with your Philo credentials to watch episodes. Be sure to check out our review of Philo for more information on the service.
Watch Stone Cold Takes on America on Frndly TV
Frndly TV is the most affordable way to watch Stone Cold Takes on America on A&E Channel, as well as access other channels like Game Show Network, Hallmark Channel, QVC, and The Weather Channel. A subscription to Frndly TV starts at $6.99 per month. However, we find their $8.99 per month “Classic Plan” is the best value as it includes the following:
- Over 20 of Channels Live TV & On-Demand
- HD Video Quality
- Watch on 2 Screens at a Time
- Unlimited DVR recordings. You can keep recordings for 3 Months
- Supported on Apple TV, Roku, Roku TVs, Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Chromecast, Android and iOS mobile devices, and most major web browsers
Watch Stone Cold Takes on America on Sling TV
Sling TV provides a live stream of A&E, so you can watch Stone Cold Takes on America just as if you had cable. The channel is available on both of Sling’s core package (Blue or Orange), each costing $40 per month. Sling includes a cloud DVR so that you can record shows for later.
Sling TV is available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and more, so it’s not a problem to enjoy A&E on a TV, tablet, computer, or other smart devices. There are more channels available on Sling TV than what I’ve mentioned here. To find out more about what Sling TV offers and more information about Sling TV device compatibility, check out this detailed review of Sling TV.
The review includes information on a Sling TV free trial and ways to get discounted (and free) streaming devices, so be sure to check it out.
Watch Stone Cold Takes on America on Hulu Live TV
Hulu is another way to stream Stone Cold Takes on America on A&E. Previously, Hulu was known for its vast on-demand streaming library. They have recently added a Hulu Live TV service for $76.99 a month that offers Live A&E Online Streaming. Hulu Live TV is one of the best live TV streaming services available. It includes the following features:
- Discovery and 60+ other channels including local network channels.
- Price includes a subscription to ESPN+ and Disney+
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage. (Recordings save for 9 months)
- Watch on 2 screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- Comes with 6 customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
- Supports iOS, Android, Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, and more.
Watch Stone Cold Takes on America on DIRECTV STREAM
DIRECTV STREAM is another way you can watch Stone Cold Takes on America on A&E. Channel packages with A&E start at $79.99 per month and they provide a 5-day free trial. A subscription to DIRECTV STREAM includes the following:
- watch 20 streams simultaneously per subscription
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like A&E and more
- supported on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
Watch Stone Cold Takes on America for Free
Some of the streaming services that carry A&E offer a free trial. You can take advantage of those and watch free A&E. Let’s look at the free trials available.
- Philo – offers a 1-week free trial
- Frndly TV – offers a 1-week trial
- DIRECTV STREAM – Watch with this 5-day free trial.
As long as you cancel before the free trial expires, you won’t be charged. If you get creative with email addresses and payment methods, you could watch free A&E even longer. Doing this would also let you test out the various live TV streaming services to see which one you like the best.
Read more on how to watch A&E on a variety of devices by checking out our feature on How to Watch A&E without Cable.