The new documentary, Janet Jackson., premieres on Friday, January 28, and Saturday, January 29, at 10 p.m. ET on Lifetime and A&E. The two-part special, totally four hours, lands on the 40th-anniversary celebration of Janet Jackson’s first album in 1982. Janet Jackson. features more than three years of filming with unprecedented access to the legendary artist, showing an intimate, honest look at her life and career, from her incredible success to her personal life, tragedies, and public scrutiny. It includes celebrity interviews along with exclusive archival footage and never-before-seen home videos from Janet’s life. This article will show you how to watch Janet Jackson. even if you don’t have cable.
- When Does Janet Jackson. Premiere: Janet Jackson. premieres on Friday, January 28, at 10 p.m. ET.
- When Do Episodes of Janet Jackson Air: Janet Jackson. airs January 28 and January 29.
- Network: Janet Jackson airs on Lifetime and A&E.
- Best Way to Watch New Episodes of Janet Jackson: Philo carries Lifetime and is the cheapest way to watch Janet Jackson (1-week free trial).
Where to Watch Janet Jackson.
You can watch Janet Jackson. on any streaming services that carry the Lifetime and A&E, such as Philo, Frndly, Sling TV, Hulu Live TV, and DIRECTV STREAM. With them, you can watch Lifetime and A&E, just as if you had cable. Information on those services and how to sign up for each is listed below.
Philo is The Best Way To Watch Janet Jackson. Live
Philo is a great value for those looking to stream Janet Jackson. on Lifetime or A&E. Philo provides access to more than 60 channels for $25/month. See our complete list of channels on Philo. You can check out a free trial to Philo and see if the service will meet your needs. Philo also includes a cloud DVR for you to record shows to watch later.
Be sure to check out our review of Philo for more information on the service.
Janet Jackson. on Frndly TV
Frndly TV is the most affordable way to watch A&E and Lifetime live, as well as other channels like Game Show Network, Hallmark Channel, and The Weather Channel. A subscription to Frndly TV starts at $6.99 per month. However, we find their $8.99 per month “Classic Plan” is the best value as it includes the following:
- Over 20 of Channels Live TV & On-Demand
- HD Video Quality
- Watch on 2 Screens at a Time
- Unlimited DVR recordings. You can keep recordings for 3 Months
- Supported on Apple TV, Roku, Roku TVs, Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Chromecast, Android and iOS mobile devices, and most major web browsers
Watch Janet Jackson. on Sling TV
Sling TV provides a live stream of A&E and Lifetime, so you can watch Janet Jackson. just as if you had cable. The channel is available on both of Sling’s core packages (Blue or Orange), each costing $40 per month. In addition, Sling includes a cloud DVR so that you can record shows for later.
Sling TV is available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and more, so it’s not a problem to enjoy History on a TV, tablet, computer, or other smart devices. There are more channels available on Sling TV than what I’ve mentioned here. To find out more about what Sling TV offers and more information about Sling TV device compatibility, check out this detailed review of Sling TV.
The review includes information on a Sling TV free trial and ways to get discounted (and free) streaming devices, so be sure to check it out.
Watch Janet Jackson. on Hulu Live TV
Hulu + Live TV carries Lifetime and A&E, so you can watch Janet Jackson. as it airs. Hulu Live TV will provide On-Demand access to past episodes as well. Hulu Live TV costs $76.99 per month. Hulu Live TV includes the following features:
- Discovery and 60+ other channels including local network channels.
- Price includes a subscription to ESPN+ and Disney+
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage. (Recordings save for 9 months)
- Watch on 2 screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- Comes with 6 customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
- Supports iOS, Android, Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, and more.
Watch Janet Jackson. on DIRECTV STREAM
DIRECTV STREAM is another way to watch Janet Jackson. on Lifetime or A&E. Channel packages with History start at $79.99 per month. A subscription to DIRECTV STREAM includes the following:
- watch 20 streams simultaneously per subscription
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like History and more
- supported on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
Watch Janet Jackson. for Free
Some of the streaming services that carry Lifetime and A&E offer a free trial. You can take advantage of those and watch Janet Jackson. for free. Let’s look at the free trials available.
As long as you cancel before the free trial expires, you won’t be charged. If you get creative with email addresses and payment methods, you could watch free Janet Jackson even longer. Doing this would also let you test out the various live TV streaming services to see which one you like the best.