The Proof is Out There uses technology and experts to investigate and validate some of the world’s most mysterious photos, videos, and audio recordings. From giant beasts, hairy humans, and apocalyptic sounds to UFOs, conspiracies, and alleged mutants from the deep, each episode analyzes and passes a verdict on these seemingly impossible things, taking nothing for granted. The show is hosted by veteran journalist Tony Harris, who is on a quest for answers, talking to eyewitnesses, thoroughly examining every film and photo, and emphasizing only the most credible evidence. This article will show you how to watch this season of The Proof is Out There even if you don’t have cable.
- When Does The Proof is Out There Air: The Proof is Out There airs on Fridays at 10:00 p.m. ET. on History.
- Best Way to Watch New Episodes of The Proof is Out There: Frndly has a 1-week free trial, carries History, and is the cheapest way to watch. Philo is also an affordable way to watch (1-week free trial).
- Where to Watch The Proof is Out There
- Watch The Proof is Out There for Free
Where to Watch The Proof is Out There
You can watch The Proof is Out There on any streaming services that carry the History channel, such as Philo, Sling TV, Hulu Live TV, and DIRECTV STREAM. With them, you can watch History, just as if you had cable. Information on those services and how to sign up for each is listed below.
Philo is The Best Way To Watch The Proof is Out There Live
An affordable way to watch History is Philo, which gives you access to The Proof is Out There and many other History shows for $25/month. See our complete list of channels on Philo. You can check out a free trial to Philo and see if the service will meet your needs. Philo also includes a cloud DVR for you to record shows to watch later.
You can also sign in to the History app with your Philo credentials to watch episodes. Be sure to check out our review of Philo for more information on the service.
The Proof is Out There on Frndly TV
Frndly TV is the most affordable way to watch The Proof is Out There. They have History Channel and other channels like Game Show Network, Hallmark Channel, A&E, and The Weather Channel. A subscription to Frndly TV starts at $6.99 per month. However, we find their $8.99 per month “Classic Plan” is the best value as it includes the following:
- Over 20 of Channels Live TV & On-Demand
- HD Video Quality
- Watch on 2 Screens at a Time
- Unlimited DVR recordings. You can keep recordings for 3 Months.
- Supported on Apple TV, Roku, Roku TVs, Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Chromecast, Android and iOS mobile devices, and most major web browsers
Watch The Proof is Out There on Sling TV
Sling TV provides a live stream of History, so you can watch The Proof is Out There just as if you had cable. The channel is available on both of Sling’s core packages (Blue or Orange), each costing $40 per month. In addition, Sling includes a cloud DVR so that you can record shows for later.
Sling TV is available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and more, so it’s not a problem to enjoy History on a TV, tablet, computer, or other smart devices. There are more channels available on Sling TV than what I’ve mentioned here. To find out more about what Sling TV offers and more information about Sling TV device compatibility, check out this detailed review of Sling TV.
The review includes information on a Sling TV free trial and ways to get discounted (and free) streaming devices, so be sure to check it out.
Watch The Proof is Out There on DIRECTV STREAM
DIRECTV STREAM is another way to watch The Proof is Out There on History. Channel packages with History start at $79.99 per month. A subscription to DIRECTV STREAM includes the following:
- watch 20 streams simultaneously per subscription
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like History and more
- supported on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
Watch The Proof is Out There on Hulu Live TV
Hulu is another way to stream The Proof is Out There on History. Previously, Hulu was known for its vast on-demand streaming library. They have recently added a Hulu Live TV service for $76.99 a month, which includes the History channel. Hulu Live TV also has the following features:
- 60+ other channels, including local network channels.
- Price includes a subscription to ESPN+ and Disney+
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage. (Recordings save for 9 months)
- Watch on 2 screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- Comes with 6 customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
- Supports iOS, Android, Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, and more.
Many of History’s shows are available on-demand on Hulu’s streaming service as well, including Duck Dynasty and several seasons of The Proof is Out There. Check out our full review of Hulu Live TV for more details.
Watch The Proof is Out There for Free
Some of the streaming services that carry History offer a free trial. You can take advantage of those and watch free History.
- Philo – offers a 1-week free trial
- DIRECTV STREAM – offers a 5-day free trial
- Sling TV – offers a free trial.
As long as you cancel before the free trial expires, you won’t be charged. If you get creative with email addresses and payment methods, you could watch free The Proof is Out There even longer. Doing this would also let you test out the various live TV streaming services to see which one you like the best.