The Curious Case Of Natalia Grace is a three-part docuseries airing on ID (Investigation Discovery) across three consecutive nights beginning Monday, May 29, airing nightly from 9-11pm ET/PT. The series is about Natalia Grace Barnett, initially assumed to be a 6-year-old Ukrainian orphan with a rare bone growth disorder when Natalia was adopted by Kristine and Michael Barnett in 2010. However, the Barnetts allege Natalia was an adult masquerading as a child wanting to harm their family. In 2013, Natalia was discovered living on her own, which led to the Barnetts arrest and many questions.
- When Does The Curious Case Of Natalia Grace Air: The Curious Case Of Natalia Grace will air over three consecutive nights starting Monday, May 29, at 9:00 p.m. ET.
- Where to Watch The Curious Case Of Natalia Grace: Philo (Free Trial) carries ID, allowing you to watch The Curious Case Of Natalia Grace live when it airs.
Where to Watch The Curious Case Of Natalia Grace
The Curious Case Of Natalia Grace airs on ID (Investigation Discovery) channel watch using any service below.
Watch With Philo
Philo also includes Discovery, HGTV, and more
Your most affordable option to watch The Curious Case Of Natalia Grace as soon as it airs is Philo. For just $25 per month, Philo gives you live access to Investigation Discovery Channel along with all other channels owned by Discovery Network like HGTV, Food Network, TLC, among others. We keep a list of channels available on Philo if you are interested in what channels are available.
Philo also allows you to record shows and watch them up to a month later with their cloud DVR.
Philo is supported on Mac and PC on a web browser, Apple iPhone and iPad (running iOS 9 or newer), and Android phones and tablets (running 5.0 or later). They also support Fire TV, Apple TV, and Roku.
If you want to watch Investigation Discovery now take advantage of their free trial. For more information, see our full review of Philo.
Watch on Hulu Live TV
Hulu Live TV is another way you can stream The Curious Case Of Natalia Grace. Previously Hulu was known for its vast on-demand streaming library. Recently, they have added a Hulu Live TV service for $69.99 a month that offers lets you stream live Investigation Discovery Channel online. Hulu Live TV includes the following features:
- Over 60+ other channels including local network channels.
- The price includes a subscription to ESPN+ and Disney+
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage. (Recordings save for 9 months)
- Watch on 2 screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- Comes with 6 customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
- Supports iOS, Android, Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, and more.
Many of Investigation Discovery’s shows are available on-demand on Hulu’s streaming library service. The streaming service starts at $7.99/month, or $14.99 per month to watch on-demand without no commercials. Check out our full review of Hulu for more details.
Watch on Sling
Investigation Discovery is one of the many channels on Sling TV allowing you to watch The Curious Case Of Natalia Grace. Live Investigation Discovery is a part of both their “Blue” and “Orange” package, starting at $40 per month each. Furthermore, Sling TV’s cloud DVR provides a method of recording your favorite Investigation Discovery shows. You can even pause and rewind the Investigation Discovery live stream! Sling TV also provides Investigation Discovery on demand.
Along with Investigation Discovery, you will receive other Channels like the Travel Channel and Food Network as part of the base package.
Sling TV is available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and more, so it’s not a problem to enjoy Investigation Discovery on a TV, tablet, computer, or other smart devices.
Watch on Vidgo
Vidgo is a newer streaming service that offers fairly competitive pricing over other live streaming services. Vidgo includes Investigation Discovery in its Core package, so you can watch The Curious Case Of Natalia Grace. New customers can sign up for the Core Plan for $69.99 per month. (They offer discounted promo pricing for your first 3 months.)
Vidgo doesn’t force you into a contract so you can cancel any time. They do offer sign-up promotions for new customers.
Vidgo is supported on available on Android, iOS, Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, and Fire TV. You can also stream the service on up to 3 devices at the same time. We have the full details in our guide to Vidgo’s live streaming service.
Watch on DIRECTV STREAM
DIRECTV STREAM is another way you can watch The Curious Case Of Natalia Grace. Channel packages with Investigation Discovery start at $74.99 per month. A subscription to DIRECTV STREAM includes the following:
- watch 20 streams simultaneously per subscription
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like Investigation Discovery and more
- supported on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
You can check out this streaming service through this online offer or read about it in our DIRECTV STREAM review.
Watch on FuboTV
FuboTV is an excellent place to go for sports, but it offers many other more general channels as well, including Information Discovery. Over 90 channels are offered in its Pro Plan for $74.99.
Here are some of fuboTV’s features:
- Investigation Discovery, ESPN, FS1, and more are available in fuboTV’s channel lineup
- You can watch on three screens at the same time
- 250 hours of cloud DVR storage
- The FuboTV app is available on major platforms, including Apple TV, AndroidTV, Roku, and Amazon FireTV.
You can sign up for fuboTV or check out our review of FuboTV for more details.
Investigation Discovery on YouTube TV
YouTube TV also offers Investigation Discovery so you can watch The Curious Case Of Natalia Grace, as well as limitless storage space for recording your shows. Plus, you can watch your library of recorded shows anywhere! The base package includes Investigation Discovery for $72.99 a month.
YouTube TV provides:
- access to Investigation Discovery, ESPN, FS1, Local Network Channels, and over 70 other channels
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- stream on three devices at once
- YouTube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app has also returned to Roku devices after settling a dispute between the two companies.
- Includes YouTube TV on-demand
- offers a 1-week free trial.
Check our review of YouTube TV for more details. They also offer a 1-week free trial.
Watch The Curious Case Of Natalia Grace for Free
Most of the streaming services that carry Investigation Discovery offer a free trial. You can take advantage of those and watch all three nights of The Curious Case Of Natalia Grace free on Investigation Discovery. Let’s look at the free trials available.
- Philo – Offers a 1-week free trial.
- FuboTV – offers a 1-week free trial.
- YouTube TV – offers a 1-week free trial
As long as you cancel before the free trial expires, you won’t be charged. You can cycle the free trials to get nearly a month of Investigation Discovery free. If you get creative with email addresses and payment methods, you could watch free Investigation Discovery even longer. Doing this would also let you test out the various live TV streaming services to see which one you like the best.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For the latest news tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to follow our Google News Feed, like our Facebook Page and Follow Us on Twitter.