The new film Jerry & Marge Go Large will make its streaming debut on Paramount+ on Friday, June 17, two days after its launch at the Tribecca Film Festival. Jerry & Marge Go Large stars Bryan Cranston and Annette Bening in the true story of a Midwest couple who discover a mathematical loophole that allows them to repeatedly win the Michigan Lottery. They used the prize money to help revitalize their Michigan town, but soon find themselves up against a group of tech college students who are also running the numbers. Read on for more on how to watch Jerry & Marge Go Large.
- When Does the New Season Premiere: Jerry & Marge Go Large premieres on Friday, June 17.
- Where to Watch Jerry & Marge Go Large: Jerry & Marge Go Large is on Paramount+ (7-day-free trial).
How To Watch Jerry & Marge Go Large
Jerry & Marge Go Large will exclusively air on Paramount+ after its theatrical debut. Paramount+ offers a seven-day free trial and then plans start at $5.99 per month with limited commercial viewing. You can watch without ads if you subscribe to the commercial-free plan for $11.99 per month. If you cancel within your free trial, you won’t be charged. Both plans can also be purchased at a discount for an annual commitment. A subscription to Paramount+ provides the following:
- exclusive Paramount+ shows Star Trek Discovery, Picard, and more
- a live stream of your local CBS station
- on-demand content from CBS, BET, MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, and more
- watch on 3 devices at the same time
You can watch Jerry & Marge Go Large on Paramount+ on any of the following supported devices:
- Apple TV
- iPhone and iPad
- Android TV
- Android phone and tablet
- Fire TV
- Portal TV
- PlayStation 4
- Samsung TV
- Vizio TV
- LG TV
- Xfinity Flex
Check out our review of Paramount+ for more details.