The 2022 Birmingham Bowl is between Coastal Carolina and East Carolina this Tuesday, December 27th, at 6:45 PM EST on ESPN. Read on to learn how to watch the game for free!
Watch The Birmingham Bowl: You can Live Stream Coastal Carolina vs. East Carolina in The Birmingham Bowl on ESPN through the following streaming services. Some will let you watch The Birmingham Bowl on ESPN free with a no-commitment free trial:
- Hulu Live TV – Carries ESPN and is the only service to include ESPN+. Hulu Live TV includes Disney+ and ESPN+ with unlimited DVR storage for $69.99/month. (Sign up)
- Sling TV Orange Plan – After a short blackout due to a carriage fee dispute, ESPN is back on Sling TV as the most affordable way to watch ESPN without cable. Sling Orange costs $40 per month and get your first month $15 off
- DIRECTV STREAM – Carries ESPN and offers a risk-free 5-Day Free Trial. Costs $74.99 each month after..
- YouTube TV – Provides a free trial when signing up. the Service costs $72.99 per month after the trial
You can see our full college bowl TV schedule for all the options on watching college football through the bowl season. We provide all the options for watching The Birmingham Bowl below.
How To Watch Coastal Carolina vs. East Carolina
You can watch The Birmingham Bowl on ESPN using any of the streaming services below. You can also check out our guide on how to watch ESPN without cable.
You can watch The Birmingham Bowl on ESPN with DIRECTV STREAM as part of their “Entertainment” channel package. We recommend signing up for DIRECTV STREAM this bowl season as the service provides a way to college bowl games free! While the service costs $74.99 per month, they provide a 5-day free trial. If you enjoy the service, you can continue DIRECTV STREAM month-to-month. They don’t force you into a contract so that you can cancel at any time. All DIRECTV STREAM plans include:
- the ability to watch on 20 devices at the same time
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like ESPN, AMC, HGTV, Discovery, and more
- supported on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
You can watch by downloading the DIRECTV STREAM app to a supported device or using your DIRECTV STREAM account credentials to link the DIRECTV STREAM within the ESPN app. For more information check out our review of DIRECTV STREAM.
FuboTV is an excellent service to watch The Birmingham Bowl. Not only do they stream live ESPN, but there are over 90 channels offered in its Pro Plan for $74.99. FuboTV includes these channels in their Starter channel package, along with allowing you to use your fuboTV login to watch ESPN3 through the ESPN app. Below are some features included with the FuboTV “Starter” package:
- ESPN and more are available in fuboTV’s channel lineup
- You can watch on three screens at the same time
- 250 hours of cloud DVR storage
- The FuboTV app is available on major platforms, including Apple TV, AndroidTV, Roku, and Amazon FireTV.
Hulu Live TV
You can watch The Birmingham Bowl on ESPN through Hulu Live TV. The service costs $69.99/month after signing up and includes the following features:
- over 60 channels, including live ESPN
- You can also use your Hulu Live TV credentials to watch ESPN3 on the ESPN app.
- 50 hours of cloud DVR storage (upgradeable)
- stream to two streams at the same time, with an upgrade option for unlimited streams.
- The Hulu on-demand streaming library
- Hulu is available on Android, iOS, Xbox One, 4th Gen Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV and stick.
If you are curious about all the channels Hulu Live TV offers in your area, including ESPN, you can use this tool on Hulu’s Website: Hulu Live TV Channels by Zip code.
Check out our review of Hulu Live TV for more information.
Sling TV’s “Orange plan” is the most affordable way to watch ESPN with a price of $40 per month. You can watch Sling TV features, include
- access to ESPN and many more top channels
- no contract is required, so you can cancel any time
- Sling TV also offers on-demand when available from a network
- includes 50 hours of cloud DVR storage (upgradeable)
- supports Windows PCs and laptops, Android and iOS devices, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Nexus player, Xbox One, 4th Generation Apple TV, Chromecast, and more.
Price: YouTube TV costs $72.99 per month and offers a free trial. They are currently giving $10 a month off your first three months..
YouTube TV has ESPN in its channel lineup along with ESPN 2, ESPNU, ESPNews, and more for a cost of $72.99 per month. YouTube TV costs costs $72.99 per month and offers a free trial. They are currently giving $10 a month off your first three months. per month after a free trial. You can also check your Zip Code on YouTube TVs Website to see the available channels in your area.
A subscription to YouTube TV includes the following:
- access to ESPN, Local Network Channels, and over 70 other channels
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- stream on three devices at once
- YouTube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app has also returned to Roku devices after settling a dispute between the two companies.
- Includes YouTube TV on-demand
Vidgo is a newer streaming service that offers fairly competitive pricing over other live streaming services. Vidgo includes ESPN so that you can watch The Birmingham Bowl. New customers can sign up for the Core Plan for $69.99 per month after a free trial. A subscription to Vidgo Includes the following:
- Vidgo doesn’t force you into a contract, and you can cancel at any time
- Stream on 3 devices simultaneously
- Over 70 channels including ESPN
- Vidgo is supported on available on Android, iOS, Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV. You can also stream the service on up to 3 devices at the same time.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.