The Go Big Show is a weekly talent contest hosted by Bert Kreischer with judges Snoop Dogg, Rosario Dawson, Jennifer Nettles, and AEW’s Cody Rhodes. The first of 10 episodes premiers Thursday, January 7, 2021. While the show airs Thursdays on TBS, you don’t need cable to watch it.
- When The Go-Big Show Airs: 9 pm ET on Thursdays
- TV Network: TBS
- Best Way to Stream Live: Sling (Free Trial), Hulu (Free Trial), YouTube TV (Free Trial)
How to Stream The Go-Big Show
The Go-Big Show airs weekly on TBS. You can watch the Go-Big Show using the streaming services below. Each has TBS in their channel lineup so you can watch the show live. They also each include a cloud DVR so you can set the series to record and watch all 10 episodes on-demand after they air.
You can watch the Go-Big Show on TBS with Sling TV. The channel is available on both Sling’s Orange and Blue channel plans and offers a 3-day free trial. After the trial the service cost $35 per month. There is no contract so you can cancel any time. Sling TV includes the following features:
- access to TBS and other channels on Sling TV
- Sling also offers on-demand and a cloud DVR
- You can stream up to 3 devices simultaneously on the Sling Blue plan. The Orange plan limits you to 1 stream at a time.
- Supported on Windows and Mac PCs and laptops, Android and iOS devices, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Nexus player, Xbox One, 4th Generation Apple TV, Chromecast, and more.
For details on Slings service offerings and the difference between them, check out my review of Sling TV.
Hulu has a live TV plan that includes TBS so you can watch the Go-Big Show Live. Hulu Live TV also includes the following features:
- The basic package comes with 50 hours of cloud DVR storage so you can record every episode and watch them whenever you want. (Upgrades available)
- Watch on 2 screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- It comes with 6 customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
- Hulu supports Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, iOS, Android, and most other devices
Hulu Live TV offers a 1-week free trial so you can watch the premiere for free. After the trial, the service costs $64.99 per month. There is no contract so you can cancel any time. See our review of Hulu for more details on the service.
YouTube TV carries TBS and includes a Personal Cloud DVR so you can record episodes of The Go-Big Show. All this costs subscribers just $64.99 per month after a 1-week free trial.
- access to TBS, Local Network Channels, and over 70 other channels
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- stream on three devices at once
- Youtube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app isn’t available on Roku. However, users can use YouTube TV through the YouTube app on Roku devices.
- Includes Youtube TV on-demand
Check our review of YouTube TV for all the information on this service.
DIRECTV Stream Now
DIRECTV Stream Now is another way you can watch the Go-Big Show on TBS. The service is priced at $55 per month. It includes:
- watch 3 streams simultaneously per subscription
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like CNN, AMC, HGTV, Discovery, and more
- supported on AppleTV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to join our Facebook Page.