The Real Murders of Atlanta premieres on Sunday, January 16, at 8 p.m. ET on Oxygen. The new true-crime series looks at the darker side of the “New South” and deadly battles for status and the good life between those who have it and those who want it. Unbelievable true cases of homicide are discussed by investigators, witnesses, reporters, and loved ones involved in the cases. The Real Murders of Atlanta looks at the boundaries between the nouveau riche, the hip hop hustlers, and the gentrified old dynasties in the popular and decadent metropolitan hub of the South. This article explains how to watch The Real Murders of Atlanta, even if you don’t have cable.
- When Does The Real Murders of Atlanta start: The Real Murders of Atlanta premieres on Sunday, January 16, at 8 p.m. ET.
- When Does The Real Murders of Atlanta air: The Real Murders of Atlanta airs on Sundays.
- TV Network: The Real Murders of Atlanta airs on Oxygen.
- Best Way to New Episodes: DIRECTV STREAM provides Oxygen so you can watch new episodes of The Real Murders of Atlanta when they air and has a 5-Day free trial when signing up. FuboTV (Free Trial),and YouTube TV(Free Trial) also carry Oxygen.
Watch The Real Murders of Atlanta
The Real Murders of Atlanta will air on Oxygen, which you can watch on the following streaming services.
The Real Murders of Atlanta on DIRECTV STREAM
DIRECTV STREAM is one of several services to offer The Real Murders of Atlanta. Channel packages with Oxygen start at $74.99 per month. A subscription to DIRECTV STREAM includes the following:
- watch 20 streams simultaneously per subscription
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like Oxygen and more
- supported on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
The Real Murders of Atlanta on Sling TV
Sling TV is the cheapest way to watch The Real Murders of Atlanta. It offers Oxygen as part of their Sling TV Blue package (priced at $40 per month) with the “Lifestyle Extra” channel package add-on for an additional $6 per month. Sling offers special pricing for signing up on this promo page with its service, and if you cancel within the trial, you won’t be charged. If you decide to keep Sling after the free trial, you can cancel at any time as there are no contracts or long-term commitments.
Sling TV provides a live stream of Oxygen, so you can watch The Real Murders of Atlanta just as if you had cable. Recent episodes are available on-demand, and you can also record episodes of The Real Murders of Atlanta with Sling’s included cloud DVR.
Sling TV is available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and more, so it’s not a problem to enjoy Oxygen on a TV, tablet, computer, or other smart devices. To find out more about Sling TV, check out this detailed review of Sling TV.
The Real Murders of Atlanta on YouTube TV
YouTube TV also carries Oxygen so that you can watch The Real Murders of Atlanta. YouTube TV also has limitless storage space available in its included DVR for recording each episode. Your library of recorded shows can be streamed anywhere.
YouTube TV provides:
- Access to Oxygen , Local Network Channels, and over 70 other channels
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- stream on three devices at once
- YouTube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app has also returned to Roku devices after settling a dispute between the two companies.
- Includes YouTube TV on-demand
- offers a 1-week free trial.
After a 1-week free trial, YouTube TV costs $72.99 per month. See our YouTube TV review for more details.
Watch The Real Murders of Atlanta on Hulu Live TV
Hulu is a great way to stream The Real Murders of Atlanta Live. Previously Hulu was known for its vast on-demand library. Recently, they have added a Hulu Live TV service. In addition to streaming The Real Murders of Atlanta live, Hulu Live TV offers live access to channels like A&E, TNT, FX, HGTV, and more. Hulu Live TV also includes the following features:
- Oxygen and 60+ other channels including local network channels.
- Price includes a subscription to ESPN+ and Disney+
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage. (Recordings save for 9 months)
- Watch on 2 screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- Comes with 6 customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
- Supports iOS, Android, Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, and more.
The Real Murders of Atlanta on FuboTV
FuboTV is a live streaming service startup focused on cord-cutters. While their channel lineup centers around sports, they also offer Oxygen, A&E, and Lifetime among several other non-sports channels. FuboTV offers Oxygen in its “Pro Plan,” which costs $74.99, but you can try the service free for 7 days. A subscription to fuboTV includes:
- Over 100 channels including Oxygen and more are available in fuboTV’s channel lineup
- You can watch on three screens at the same time
- 250 hours of cloud DVR storage
- The FuboTV app is available on major platforms, including Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.