Miranda Cosgrove, Jerry Trainor, and Nathan Kress return to star in this revival of iCarly, which ran on Nickelodeon from 2007 to 2012. The new iCarly will see Carly, Freddie, and Spencer navigate life in their 20’s with iCarly dealing with life as an internet personality as an adult. However, you find this show on Nickelodeon. iCarly fans will need to look to the streaming service Paramount+ to see what Carly and the crew are up to.
- When New Episodes of iCarly air: Every Thursday. The first three episodes will release on June 17, 2021
- Episodes: 13
- Where to Watch: Paramount+ (7-day-free trial). Paramount+ also has the original 5 seasons of iCarly (2007-2012) available on-demand.
How To Watch iCarly 2021
iCarly will exclusively air on Paramount+. The first 3 episodes premiere Thursday, June 17, and will be available to stream at 12 am pacific time, or 3 am eastern. A new episode will follow every Thursday for a total of 13 episodes.
Paramount+ offers a seven-day free trial and then plans start at $5.99 per month with limited commercial viewing. You can watch without ads if you subscribe to the commercial-free plan for $9.99 per month. If you cancel within your free trial, you won’t be charged. Both plans can also be purchased at a discount for an annual commitment. A subscription to Paramount+ provides the following:
- exclusive Paramount+ Shows like iCarly, Why Women Kill, Star Trek Discovery, and more
- a live stream of your local CBS station
- on-demand content from CBS, BET, MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, and more
- watch on 3 devices at the same time
You can watch iCarly on Paramount+ on any of the following supported devices:
- Apple TV
- iPhone and iPad
- Android TV
- Android phone and tablet
- Fire TV
- Portal TV
- PlayStation 4
- Samsung TV
- Vizio TV
- LG TV
- Xfinity Flex
Check out our review of Paramount+ for more details.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to join our Facebook Page.