The reboot of iCarly features the original cast of the Nickelodeon show, Miranda Cosgrove, Jerry Trainor, and Nathan Kress, who return to star in this revival of the popular series, which ran from 2007 to 2012. In the new iCarly, Carly, Freddie, and Spencer navigate life in their 20s, with Carly dealing with life as an internet personality as an adult. While the original aired on Nickelodeon, the new series is available on Paramount+. Read on for more on how to watch the new iCarly.
- When Does iCarly Return: Season 3 of iCarly premieres on Thursday, June 1.
- Where to Watch: Paramount+ (7-day-free trial). Paramount+ also has the original 5 seasons of iCarly (2007-2012) available on-demand.
How To Watch iCarly 2021
iCarly airs exclusively on Paramount+, with season 3 premiering on Thursday, June 1. New episodes will be available on Fridays at 12 am Pacific time, or 3 am Eastern.
Paramount+ offers a seven-day free trial, and then plans start at $5.99 per month with limited commercial viewing. You can watch without ads if you subscribe to the commercial-free plan for $11.99 per month. If you cancel within your free trial, you won’t be charged. Both plans can also be purchased at a discount for an annual commitment. A subscription to Paramount+ provides the following:
- exclusive Paramount+ Shows like iCarly, Why Women Kill, Star Trek Discovery, and more
- a live stream of your local CBS station
- on-demand content from CBS, BET, MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, and more
- watch on 3 devices at the same time
You can watch iCarly on Paramount+ on any of the following supported devices:
- Apple TV
- iPhone and iPad
- Android TV
- Android phone and tablet
- Fire TV
- Portal TV
- PlayStation 4
- Samsung TV
- Vizio TV
- LG TV
- Xfinity Flex
Check out our review of Paramount+ for more details.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.