The TBS sitcom Chad returns for season 2 on Monday, April 11, at 10:00 p.m. ET. The series, which was created by and stars Nasim Pedrad, is about a young Persian teenager desperately trying to fit in during high school as he uses every skill he has to befriend the cool kids. Meanwhile, he is coping with his mother’s dating life and reconciling his cultural identity. Read on for how to watch Chad even if you don’t have cable.
- When Does Chad start: Chad‘s season 2 premieres on Monday, April 11, at 10:00 p.m. eastern time.
- When Chad airs: Chad airs on Mondays at 10:00 p.m. ET
- TV Network: Chad airs on TBS.
- Best Way to Watch New Episodes: DIRECTV STREAM provides TBS so you can watch new episodes of Chad when they air and has a 5-Day free trial when signing up. YouTube TV(Free Trial) also carries TBS.
Chad airs on TBS, which you can watch on the following streaming services.
Chad on DIRECTV STREAM
DIRECTV STREAM is one of several services to offer TBS, so you can use it to watch Chad. Channel packages with TBS start at $69.99 per month. A subscription to DIRECTV STREAM includes the following:
- watch 20 streams simultaneously per subscription
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like TBS and more
- supported on AppleTV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
Chad on Sling TV
Sling TV is the cheapest way to watch Chad on TBS. TBS is in both their “orange” and “blue packages, each priced at $35 a month. Sling offers special pricing for signing up on this promo page with its service. If you decide to keep Sling after the free trial, you can cancel at any time as there are no contracts or long-term commitments.
Sling TV provides a live stream of TBS, so you can watch Chad just as if you had cable. Recent episodes are available on-demand, and you can also record episodes of A Chad with Sling’s included cloud DVR.
Sling TV is available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and more, so it’s not a problem to enjoy TBS on a TV, tablet, computer, or other smart devices. To find out more about Sling TV, check out this detailed review of Sling TV.
Chad on YouTube TV
YouTubeTV also carries TBS so that you can watch Chad. YouTube TV also has limitless storage space available in its included DVR for recording each episode. Your library of recorded shows can be streamed anywhere.
YouTube TV provides:
- Access to TBS, Local Network Channels, and over 70 other channels
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- stream on three devices at once
- Youtube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app has also returned to Roku devices after settling a dispute between the two companies.
- Includes Youtube TV on-demand
- offers a 1-week free trial.
After a 1-week free trial, YouTube TV costs $64.99 per month. See our YouTube TV review for more details.
Watch Chad on Hulu Live TV
Hulu is a great way to stream Chad live. Previously Hulu was known for its vast on-demand library. Recently, they have added a Hulu Live TV service. In addition to streaming A Chad live, Hulu Live TV offers live access to channels like A&E, TNT, FX, HGTV, and more. Hulu Live TV also includes the following features:
- TBS and 60+ other channels including local network channels.
- Price includes a subscription to ESPN+ and Disney+
- The basic package comes with 50 hours of cloud DVR storage. (Upgrades available)
- Watch on 2 screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- Comes with 6 customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
- Supports iOS, Android, Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, and more.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.