The rebooted Wipeout returns to TBS on Tuesday, January 11, on TBS at 9 p.m. ET. A competition game show in which contestants are pushed to their athletic limit in obstacle courses of ridiculous, jaw-dropping challenges, Wipeout is at once an impressive show of stamina and hilarious entertainment. The show is hosted by Nicole Byer, John Cena, and Camille Kostek. This article explains how to watch Wipeout, even if you don’t have cable.
- When Does Wipeout start: Wipeout returns on Tuesday, January 11, at 9 p.m. ET.
- When Does Wipeout air: Wipeout airs on Tuesdays.
- TV Network: Wipeout airs on TBS.
- Best Way to New Episodes: DIRECTV STREAM provides TBS so you can watch new episodes of Wipeout when they air and has a 5-Day free trial when signing up. FuboTV (Free Trial),and YouTube TV(Free Trial) also carry TBS.
Wipeout will air on TBS, which you can watch on the following streaming services.
Wipeout on DIRECTV STREAM
DIRECTV STREAM is one of several services to offer Wipeout. Channel packages with TBS start at $79.99 per month. A subscription to DIRECTV STREAM includes the following:
- watch 20 streams simultaneously per subscription
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like TBS and more
- supported on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
Wipeout on Sling TV
Sling TV is the cheapest way to watch Wipeout. TBS is in both their “orange” and “blue packages, each priced at $40 a month. Sling offers special pricing for signing up on this promo page with its service, and if you cancel within the trial, you won’t be charged. If you decide to keep Sling after the free trial, you can cancel at any time as there are no contracts or long-term commitments.
Sling TV provides a live stream of TBS, so you can watch Wipeout just as if you had cable. Recent episodes are available on-demand, and you can also record episodes of Wipeout with Sling’s included cloud DVR.
Sling TV is available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and more, so it’s not a problem to enjoy TBS on a TV, tablet, computer, or other smart devices. To find out more about Sling TV, check out this detailed review of Sling TV.
Wipeout on YouTube TV
YouTube TV also carries TBS so that you can watch Wipeout. YouTube TV also has limitless storage space available in its included DVR for recording each episode. Your library of recorded shows can be streamed anywhere.
YouTube TV provides:
- Access to TBS , Local Network Channels, and over 70 other channels
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- stream on three devices at once
- YouTube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app has also returned to Roku devices after settling a dispute between the two companies.
- Includes YouTube TV on-demand
- offers a 1-week free trial.
After a 1-week free trial, YouTube TV costs $72.99 per month. See our YouTube TV review for more details.
Watch Wipeout on Hulu Live TV
Hulu is a great way to stream Wipeout Live. Previously Hulu was known for its vast on-demand library. Recently, they have added a Hulu Live TV service. In addition to streaming Wipeout live, Hulu Live TV offers live access to channels like A&E, TNT, FX, HGTV, and more. Hulu Live TV also includes the following features:
- TBS and 60+ other channels including local network channels.
- Price includes a subscription to ESPN+ and Disney+
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage. (Recordings save for 9 months)
- Watch on 2 screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- Comes with 6 customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
- Supports iOS, Android, Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, and more.