A new reality cooking show crossed with a classic party game, Rat in the Kitchen premieres on Thursday, March 31, at 9:00 p.m. ET, on TBS. In this competition program, a mix of home cooks and professional chefs face off in a series of cooking challenges to earn cash prizes. But the catch is they are also trying to uncover a mole among them, attempting to sabotage their dishes. Read on for how to watch Rat in the Kitchen even if you don’t have cable.
- When Does Rat in the Kitchen start: Rat in the Kitchen premieres on Thursday, March 31, at 9:00 p.m. eastern time.
- When Rat in the Kitchen airs: Rat in the Kitchen airs on Thursdays at 9:00 p.m. ET
- TV Network: Rat in the Kitchen airs on TBS.
- Best Way to Watch New Episodes: DIRECTV STREAM provides TBS so you can watch new episodes of Rat in the Kitchen when they air and has a 5-Day free trial when signing up. YouTube TV(Free Trial) also carries TBS.
Watch Rat in the Kitchen
Rat in the Kitchen will air on TBS, which you can watch on the following streaming services.
Rat in the Kitchen on DIRECTV STREAM
DIRECTV STREAM is one of several services to offer TBS, so you can use it to watch Rat in the Kitchen. Channel packages with TBS start at $69.99 per month. A subscription to DIRECTV STREAM includes the following:
- watch 20 streams simultaneously per subscription
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like TBS and more
- supported on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
Rat in the Kitchen on Sling TV
Sling TV is the cheapest way to watch Rat in the Kitchen on TBS. TBS is in both their “orange” and “blue packages, each priced at $35 a month. Sling offers special pricing for signing up on this promo page with its service. If you decide to keep Sling after the free trial, you can cancel at any time as there are no contracts or long-term commitments.
Sling TV provides a live stream of TBS, so you can watch Rat in the Kitchen just as if you had cable. Recent episodes are available on-demand, and you can also record episodes of A Rat in the Kitchen with Sling’s included cloud DVR.
Sling TV is available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and more, so it’s not a problem to enjoy TBS on a TV, tablet, computer, or other smart devices. To find out more about Sling TV, check out this detailed review of Sling TV.
Rat in the Kitchen on YouTube TV
YouTube TV also carries TBS so that you can watch Rat in the Kitchen. YouTube TV also has limitless storage space available in its included DVR for recording each episode. Your library of recorded shows can be streamed anywhere.
YouTube TV provides:
- Access to TBS, Local Network Channels, and over 70 other channels
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- stream on three devices at once
- YouTube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app has also returned to Roku devices after settling a dispute between the two companies.
- Includes YouTube TV on-demand
- offers a 1-week free trial.
After a 1-week free trial, YouTube TV costs $64.99 per month. See our YouTube TV review for more details.
Watch Rat in the Kitchen on Hulu Live TV
Hulu is a great way to stream Rat in the Kitchen live. Previously Hulu was known for its vast on-demand library. Recently, they have added a Hulu Live TV service. In addition to streaming A Rat in the Kitchen live, Hulu Live TV offers live access to channels like A&E, TNT, FX, HGTV, and more. Hulu Live TV also includes the following features:
- TBS and 60+ other channels including local network channels.
- Price includes a subscription to ESPN+ and Disney+
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage. (Recordings save for 9 months)
- Watch on 2 screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- Comes with 6 customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
- Supports iOS, Android, Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, and more.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.