It looks like the 2020 NFL Season is happening despite the pandemic. If you’re a Chargers fan without cable TV, you can still watch every Chargers game online. This guide will cover how to watch every Chargers game online where you live inside the Chargers TV market or not.
Watch The Chargers Online (Live Inside TV Market)
As you can see by the 2020 Chargers Schedule at the end of this article, the Chargers will play on a combination of CBS, Fox, and ESPN. There are a few streaming services that will give you all those channels.
Fubo TV provides live streaming to all of those channels in the Los Angeles area. You can sign up for a 1-week free trial. There is no contract so you can cancel anytime.
FuboTV is supported by the following streaming devices:
- Android smartphones
- Android tablets
- Apple TV (4th Generation only)
- Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
Check out our review of Fubo TV for more information on their service.
I suggest taking a look at FuboTV first because they have NFL Network , ESPN and cover local CBS, Fox, and NBC in all NFL markets. However, if you are looking for other options for these networks, I suggest trying one of the following live streaming services:
Hulu Live TV – provides live streaming ESPN along with NBC, CBS, and Fox in most markets in the country. Use this link to see which channels are available in your zip code: Hulu Live TV Channels by Zipcode Hulu live TV is available on Android, iOS, Xbox One, 4th Gen Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV and stick. There is no contract when you sign up so you can cancel any time you like.
Watch The Chargers Online (Live Outside TV Market)
If you live outside the Chargers TV market, the solution above will only provide access to nationally televised games (Thursday Night, Sunday Night, and Monday Night Football.)
NFL Game Pass International will allow you to watch every single game from every single team this season. The catch, however, is if you live inside the U.S, the games are aired several hours after they concluded. But, there is a way around this problem.
To do this you can use a VPN like IPVanish to simulate a foreign IP address.
Setting up IPVanish for NFL Game Pass
- Sign up for IPVanish.
- Once you sign up, install the IPVanish client. After that, it’s simply a matter of starting the client, logging in, and click India as your location on the map to turn on the VPN.
- Your computer now looks like it’s in the India.
- Clear your browser cache. This is important in case Game Pass stored a location cookie on your system
I suggested India because it’s the cheapest for NFL game pass. Once the VPN is set up, you can sign up for NFL Game Pass. Simply go to https://www.nflgamepass.com/. When you click “Sign Up Now” you should be redirected to the Game Pass International page where you can sign up. Notice this page says “All 250+ games LIVE.” You even get a free trial to test this out.
For information on other teams, please see our article How To Watch The NFL without Cable.
Chargers 2020 TV Schedule
- Sept. 13: at Cincinnati Bengals, 4:05 p.m., CBS
- Sept. 20: vs. Kansas City Chiefs, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- Sept. 27: vs. Carolina Panthers, 4:05 p.m., CBS
- Oct. 4: at Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 1 p.m., CBS
- Oct. 12: at New Orleans Saints, 8:15 p.m., ESPN
- Oct. 18: vs. New York Jets, 4:05 p.m., CBS
- Oct. 25: at Miami Dolphins, 1 p.m., CBS
- Nov. 1: vs. Jacksonville Jaguars, 4:05 p.m., CBS
- Nov. 8: vs. Las Vegas Raiders, 4:05 p.m., Fox
- Nov. 22: at Denver Broncos, 4:05 p.m., CBS
- Nov. 29: at Buffalo Bills, 1 p.m., CBS
- Dec. 6: vs. New England Patriots, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- Dec. 13: vs. Atlanta Falcons, 4:25 p.m., Fox
- Dec. 17: at Las Vegas Raiders, 8:20 p.m., Fox
- Dec. 26 or 27: vs. Denver Broncos, TBD
- Jan.3: at Kansas City Chiefs, 1 p.m., CBS
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to join our Facebook Page.
Right now, you can try the streaming service Discovery+ at no cost for up to a year by switching to Fios Internet.
With over 60 live channels including HGTV, AMC, Paramount Channel and more for just $20 per month, Philo TV is one of the best TV provider deals you 'll find online. Try a Free Trial to Philo Now! No credit card required!
Disney+ is offering an amazing deal combining Hulu, ESPN+, and Disney+ for just $13.99 per month! For more on the new Disney streaming service, check out our ultimate guide to Disney+