The new reality series All Star Shore premieres on Wednesday, June 29, only on Paramount+. The party competition series features epic party challenges, including Shots and Found and Party Pong, with 14 of the world’s biggest reality superstars coming together for the ultimate vacation at a Canary Islands beach house. Throughout their party-cation, they’ll compete for a cash prize in various classic party games amped up to the max. While the series comes from MTV Entertainment, it will be available only on Paramount+. Read on for more on how to watch every episode of All Star Shore.
- When Does tIt Premiere: All Star Shore premieres on Wednesday, June 29.
- When Does All Star Shore Stream: New episodes of All Star Shore drop on Wednesdays.
- Where to Watch All Star Shore: All Star Shore is on Paramount+ (7-day-free trial).
How To Watch All Star Shore
All Star Shore will exclusively air on Paramount+. Paramount+ offers a seven-day free trial and then plans start at $4.99 per month with limited commercial viewing. You can watch without ads if you subscribe to the commercial-free plan for $9.99 per month. If you cancel within your free trial, you won’t be charged. Both plans can also be purchased at a discount for an annual commitment. A subscription to Paramount+ provides the following:
- exclusive Paramount+ shows like All Star Shore, Star Trek Discovery, and more
- a live stream of your local CBS station
- on-demand content from CBS, BET, MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, and more
- watch on 3 devices at the same time
You can watch All Star Shore on Paramount+ on any of the following supported devices:
- Apple TV
- iPhone and iPad
- Android TV
- Android phone and tablet
- Fire TV
- Portal TV
- PlayStation 4
- Samsung TV
- Vizio TV
- LG TV
- Xfinity Flex
Check out our review of Paramount+ for more details.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.