Shaq Life season 2 premieres on Thursday, December 2, on TBS at 9 p.m. ET. The reality show follows real-life renaissance man Shaquille O’Neal, the four-time NBA champion and basketball analyst, as he tries to balance being the ultimate father, athlete, businessman… and DJ. Shaq explores his passions off the court, from training to become a UFC MMA fighter to raising six kids and exploring his newfound side gig as a DJ, all while maintaining his legendary sense of humor and determination. This article explains how to watch Shaq Life, even if you don’t have cable.
- When Does Shaq Life start: Thursday, December 2, at 9 p.m. ET
- When Does Shaq Life air: Thursdays
- TV Network: TBS
- Best Way to New Episodes: You can watch new episodes on TBS through Hulu Live TV (Free Trial), YouTube TV (Free Trial)
Watch Shaq Life
Shaq Life will air on TBS, which you can watch on the following streaming services.
Watch Shaq Life on Hulu Live TV
Hulu is a great way to stream Shaq Life Live. Previously Hulu was known for its vast on-demand library. Recently, they have added a Hulu Live TV service. In addition to streaming Shaq Life live, Hulu Live TV offers live access to channels like TBS, A&E, TNT, FX, HGTV, and more. Hulu Live TV also includes the following features:
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage. (Recordings save for 9 months)
- Watch on 2 screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- Comes with 6 customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
Hulu Live TV is supported by several connected TV devices, mobile devices, and browsers. You can stream Shaq Life on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, iOS, Android, and Windows Smartphones and Tablets, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and 4, Wii and Wii U, and much more.
Shaq Life on Sling TV
Sling TV is the cheapest way to watch Shaq Life. TBS is in both their “orange” and “blue packages, each priced at $40 a month. Sling offers special pricing for signing up on this promo page with its service, and if you cancel within the trial, you won’t be charged. If you decide to keep Sling after the free trial, you can cancel at any time as there are no contracts or long-term commitments.
Sling TV provides a live stream of TBS, so you can watch Shaq Life just as if you had cable. Recent episodes are available on-demand, and you can also record episodes of Shaq Life with Sling’s included cloud DVR.
Sling TV is available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and more, so it’s not a problem to enjoy TBS on a TV, tablet, computer, or other smart devices. To find out more about Sling TV, check out this detailed review of Sling TV.
Shaq Life on DIRECTV STREAM
DIRECTV STREAM is another way you can watch Shaq Life. Channel packages with TBS start at $74.99 per month. A subscription to DIRECTV STREAM includes the following:
- watch 20 streams simultaneously per subscription
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like TBS and more
- supported on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
Shaq Life on YouTube TV
YouTube TV also carries TBS so that you can watch Shaq Life. YouTube TV also has limitless storage space available in its included DVR for recording each episode. Your library of recorded shows can be streamed anywhere.
YouTube TV provides:
- Access to TBS , Local Network Channels, and over 70 other channels
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- stream on three devices at once
- YouTube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app has also returned to Roku devices after settling a dispute between the two companies.
- Includes YouTube TV on-demand
- offers a 1-week free trial.
After a 1-week free trial, YouTube TV costs $64.99 per month. See our YouTube TV review for more details.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.