Where To Watch The Old Man
The Old Man airs on FX, so any streaming service that carries the network will allow you to watch new episodes as they air every Thursday.
Watch The Old Man Free
Some of the services offering FX also offer a free trial. This will let you catch on on The Old Man free to see if you like the show. If you want the service, you can keep it. If not, cancel before the trial ends, and you won’t be charged.
Watch The Old Man Live
The current season of The Old Man will air on FX, which you can watch on the following streaming services:
The Old Man on DIRECTV STREAM
DIRECTV STREAM is one of several services to offer The Old Man. Channel packages with FX start at $69.99 per month. A subscription to DIRECTV STREAM includes the following:
- watch 20 streams simultaneously per subscription
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like FX and more
- supported on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
The Old Man on Sling TV
Sling TV is the cheapest way to watch The Old Man. FX is in both their “orange” and “blue packages, each priced at $35 a month. Sling offers special pricing for signing up on this promo page with its service, and if you cancel within the trial, you won’t be charged. If you decide to keep Sling after the free trial, you can cancel at any time as there are no contracts or long-term commitments.
Sling TV provides a live stream of FX, so you can watch The Old Man just as if you had cable. Recent episodes are available on-demand, and you can also record episodes of The Old Man with Sling’s included cloud DVR.
Sling TV is available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and more, so enjoying FX on a TV, tablet, computer, or other smart devices is not a problem. To find out more about Sling TV, check out this detailed review of Sling TV.
The Old Man on YouTube TV
YouTube TV also carries FX so that you can watch The Old Man. YouTube TV also has limitless storage space available in its included DVR for recording each episode. Your library of recorded shows can be streamed anywhere.
YouTube TV provides:
- Access to FX, Local Network Channels, and over 70 other channels
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- stream on three devices at once
- YouTube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app has also returned to Roku devices after settling a dispute between the two companies.
- Includes YouTube TV on-demand
- offers a 1-week free trial.
After a 1-week free trial, YouTube TV costs $64.99 per month. See our YouTube TV review for more details.
Watch The Old Man on Hulu Live TV
Hulu is a great way to stream The Old Man. Hulu’s On-demand service starts at just $6.99 and airs FX shows one day after they air on FX. So, if you can wait a day for new episodes of The Old Man, then Hulu is your most affordable way to watch FX shows without cable. They also offer a Hulu Live TV service if you want to watch The Old Man when it airs on FX, but that costs $69.99. In addition to streaming The Old Man live, Hulu Live TV offers live access to channels like A&E, TNT, FX, HGTV, and more. Hulu Live TV also includes the following features:
- FX and 60+ other channels including local network channels.
- Price includes a subscription to ESPN+ and Disney+
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage. (Recordings save for 9 months)
- Watch on 2 screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- Comes with 6 customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
- Supports iOS, Android, Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, and more.
Watch The Old Man on fuboTV
Watch The Old Man On the FX Now App
The FX Now app offers allows you to watch current and past FX, FX, and FXM shows, so you can watch The Old Man directly through the app with one of the streaming services listed above. You can also view current episodes of the latest season of shows currently airing on FX networks.
You can watch by downloading the FX Now app to your streaming device. When prompted for a TV provider, use your username and password from participating streaming services. Below are the steps I used to unlock the FX Now app on Roku. Other streaming devices and TV everywhere apps have a very similar process.
- Go to the channel store or app store on your device. On Roku, it’s called the “Channel Store.”
- Search for the FX Now app, add it to your device, and then open it.
- Your Roku device will then show you an activation code and a URL.
- Using a computer or mobile web browser, go to the FX URL.
- You will then be asked for a TV provider and a username/password. I’m entering the username and password I use for Hulu.
- Once you sign in, your TV screen will refresh. You should now have access to all the video content the FX Now app provides.
The FX Now app is supported by all major streaming devices like Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, and more. FX Now also offers a preview pass and ad-free options.
Watch The Old Man on Demand
The Old Man is available one day after airing on FX on Hulu through its streaming library. Not yet a scubscriber? Signing up is easy. Start with a 30-day free trial, and then choose from several plans:
- $6.99/month with limited commercials
- $12.99/month commercial free
- $69.99/month live TV of up to 50 channels, as well as on-demand feature. Note: The free trial is not available on the Hulu + Live TV option.
Hulu is available on Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, Amazon Fire, Xbox, and mobile devices. See our review of Hulu for a complete list of features.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.