- When Does Atlanta Season 4 Premiere: Atlanta season 4 premieres on Thursday, September 15, at 10 p.m. ET with the first two episodes.
- When New Episodes of Atlanta Air: Atlanta airs on Thursdays at 10 p.m. ET on FX
- Best Way to Watch: You can stream new episodes of Atlanta when they air on FX with DIRECTV STREAM, which has a 5-day free trial, or YouTube TV(Free Trial)
- How to Watch Atlanta On-Demand: New episodes of Atlanta are available on Friday with Hulu’s Streaming Library (30-Day Free Trial), which also has all of seasons 1 – 3 available on-demand.
Where To Watch Atlanta
Atlanta airs on FX, so any streaming service that carries the network will allow you to watch new episodes as they air every Monday.
Watch Atlanta Free
Some of the services offering FX also offer a free trial. This will let you catch Atlanta free to see if you like the show. If you want the service, you can keep it. If not, cancel before the trial ends, and you won’t be charged.
- FuboTV – offers a 1-week free trial.
- YouTube TV – offers a 1-week free trial
- Sling TV – Sling TV offers promotional picing.
Watch Atlanta Live
The current season of Atlanta will air on FX, which you can watch on the following streaming services:
Atlanta on DIRECTV STREAM
DIRECTV STREAM is one of several services to offer Atlanta. Channel packages with FX start at $74.99 per month. A subscription to DIRECTV STREAM includes the following:
- watch 20 streams simultaneously per subscription
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like FX and more
- supported on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
You can check out this streaming service through this 5-day free trial or read about it in our DIRECTV STREAM review.
Atlanta on Sling TV
Sling TV is the cheapest way to watch Atlanta. FX is in both their “orange” and “blue packages, each priced at $40 a month. Sling offers special pricing for signing up on this promo page with its service, and if you cancel within the trial, you won’t be charged. If you decide to keep Sling after the free trial, you can cancel at any time as there are no contracts or long-term commitments.
Sling TV provides a live stream of FX, so you can watch Atlanta just as if you had cable. Recent episodes are available on-demand, and you can also record episodes of Atlanta with Sling’s included cloud DVR.
Sling TV is available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and more, so enjoying FX on a TV, tablet, computer, or other smart devices is not a problem. To find out more about Sling TV, check out this detailed review of Sling TV.
Atlanta on YouTube TV
YouTube TV also carries FX so that you can watch Atlanta. YouTube TV also has limitless storage space available in its included DVR for recording each episode. Your library of recorded shows can be streamed anywhere.
YouTube TV provides:
- Access to FX , Local Network Channels, and over 70 other channels
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- stream on three devices at once
- YouTube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app has also returned to Roku devices after settling a dispute between the two companies.
- Includes YouTube TV on-demand
- offers a 1-week free trial.
After a 1-week free trial, YouTube TV costs $72.99 per month. See our YouTube TV review for more details.
Watch Atlanta on Hulu Live TV
Hulu is a great way to stream Atlanta Live. Previously Hulu was known for its vast on-demand library. Recently, they have added a Hulu Live TV service. In addition to streaming Atlanta live, Hulu Live TV offers live access to channels like A&E, TNT, FX, HGTV, and more. Hulu Live TV also includes the following features:
- FX and 60+ other channels including local network channels.
- Price includes a subscription to ESPN+ and Disney+
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage. (Recordings save for 9 months)
- Watch on 2 screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- Comes with 6 customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
- Supports iOS, Android, Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, and more.
Check out Hulu’s Live TV here.
Watch Atlanta on fuboTV
- Android smartphones
- Android tablets
- Apple TV (4th Generation only)
- Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
Watch Atlanta On the FX Now App
The FX Now app offers allows you to watch current and past FX, FX, and FXM shows, so you can watch Atlanta directly through the app with one of the streaming services listed above. You can also view current episodes of the latest season of shows currently airing on FX networks.
You can watch by downloading the FX Now app to your streaming device. When prompted for a TV provider, use your username and password from participating streaming services. Below are the steps I used to unlock the FX Now app on Roku. Other streaming devices and TV everywhere apps have a very similar process.
- Go to the channel store or app store on your device. On Roku, it’s called the “Channel Store.”
- Search for the FX Now app, add it to your device, and then open it.
- Your Roku device will then show you an activation code and a URL.
- Using a computer or mobile web browser, go to the FX URL.
- You will then be asked for a TV provider and a username/password. I’m entering the username and password I use for Hulu.
- Once you sign in, your TV screen will refresh. You should now have access to all the video content the FX Now app provides.
The FX Now app is supported by all major streaming devices like Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, and more. FX Now also offers a preview pass and ad-free options.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For the latest news tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to follow our Google News Feed, like our Facebook Page and Follow Us on Twitter.