Welcome to Wrexham premieres on Wednesday, August 24, at 10:00 p.m. on FX. This new docuseries follows actors Ryan Reynolds (Deadpool) and Rob McElhenney (It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia) on thier journey into sports ownership. The pair bought the Wrexham Red Dragons football club– the third oldest professional club in the world situated in the Welsh working-class town of Wrexham. Currently, on the brink of dissolution, the pair purchased the team in 2020 in the hopes of saving the historic team. In a real-life Ted Lasso tale, the actors have no experience working with each or in football. The docuseries chronicles the actors’ crash-course in football club ownership, the team and the town counting on them, and the power of hope in a community betting on the underdogs. Read on to learn how to watch Welcome to Wrexham, even if you don’t have cable.
- When Does Welcome to Wrexham Premiere: Welcome to Wrexham premieres on FX on Wednesday, August 24.
- When New Episodes of Welcome to Wrexham Air: Welcome to Wrexham airs on Wednesdays at 10 p.m. ET on FX
- Best Way to Watch: You can stream new episodes of Welcome to Wrexham when they air on FX with DIRECTV STREAM, which has a 5-day free trial or YouTube TV(Free Trial)
- How to Watch Welcome to Wrexham On-Demand: New episodes of Welcome to Wrexham are available on Thursdays with Hulu’s Streaming Library (30-Day Free Trial).
- Where To Watch Welcome to Wrexham
- Watch Welcome to Wrexham Live
- Watch Welcome to Wrexham On the FX Now App
- Watch Welcome to Wrexham on Demand
Where To Watch Welcome to Wrexham
Welcome to Wrexham airs on FX, so any streaming service that carries the network will allow you to watch new episodes as they air every Wednesday.
Watch Welcome to Wrexham Free
Some of the services offering FX also offer a free trial. This will let you catch up on Welcome to Wrexham free to see if you like the show. If you want the service, you can keep it. If not, cancel before the trial ends, and you won’t be charged.
Watch Welcome to Wrexham Live
The current season of Welcome to Wrexham will air on FX, which you can watch on the following streaming services:
Welcome to Wrexham on DIRECTV STREAM
DIRECTV STREAM is one of several services to offer Welcome to Wrexham through FX, and one that offers the most options for the price. Channel packages with FX start at $69.99 per month. A subscription to DIRECTV STREAM includes the following:
- watch 20 streams simultaneously per subscription
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like FX and more
- supported on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
Welcome to Wrexham on Sling TV
Sling TV is the cheapest way to watch Welcome to Wrexham. FX is in both their “orange” and “blue packages, each priced at $40 a month. Sling offers special pricing for signing up on this promo page with its service, and if you cancel within the trial, you won’t be charged. If you decide to keep Sling after the free trial, you can cancel at any time as there are no contracts or long-term commitments.
Sling TV provides a live stream of FX, so you can watch Welcome to Wrexham just as if you had cable. Recent episodes are available on-demand, and you can also record episodes of Welcome to Wrexham with Sling’s included cloud DVR.
Sling TV is available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and more, so enjoying FX on a TV, tablet, computer, or other smart devices is not a problem. To find out more about Sling TV, check out this detailed review of Sling TV.
Welcome to Wrexham on YouTube TV
YouTube TV also carries FX so that you can watch Welcome to Wrexham. YouTube TV also has limitless storage space available in its included DVR for recording each episode. Your library of recorded shows can be streamed anywhere.
YouTube TV provides:
- Access to FX, Local Network Channels, and over 70 other channels
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- stream on three devices at once
- YouTube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app has also returned to Roku devices after settling a dispute between the two companies.
- Includes YouTube TV on-demand
- offers a 1-week free trial.
After a 1-week free trial, YouTube TV costs $64.99 per month. See our YouTube TV review for more details.
Watch Welcome to Wrexham on Hulu Live TV
Hulu is a great way to stream Welcome to Wrexham. Hulu’s On-demand service starts at just $7.99 and airs FX shows one day after they air on FX. So, if you can wait a day for new episodes of Welcome to Wrexham, then Hulu is your most affordable way to watch FX shows without cable. They also offer a Hulu Live TV service if you want to watch Welcome to Wrexham when it airs on FX, but that costs $69.99. In addition to streaming Welcome to Wrexham live, Hulu Live TV offers live access to channels like A&E, TNT, FX, HGTV, and more. Hulu Live TV also includes the following features:
- FX and 60+ other channels including local network channels.
- The price includes a subscription to ESPN+ and Disney+
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage. (Recordings save for 9 months)
- Watch on 2 screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- Comes with 6 customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
- Supports iOS, Android, Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, and more.
Watch Welcome to Wrexham on fuboTV
Watch Welcome to Wrexham On the FX Now App
The FX Now app offers allows you to watch current and past FX, FX, and FXM shows, so you can watch Welcome to Wrexham directly through the app with one of the streaming services listed above. You can also view current episodes of the latest season of shows currently airing on FX networks.
You can watch by downloading the FX Now app to your streaming device. When prompted for a TV provider, use your username and password from participating streaming services. Below are the steps I used to unlock the FX Now app on Roku. Other streaming devices and TV everywhere apps have a very similar process.
- Go to the channel store or app store on your device. On Roku, it’s called the “Channel Store.”
- Search for the FX Now app, add it to your device, and then open it.
- Your Roku device will then show you an activation code and a URL.
- Using a computer or mobile web browser, go to the FX URL.
- You will then be asked for a TV provider and a username/password. I’m entering the username and password I use for Hulu.
- Once you sign in, your TV screen will refresh. You should now have access to all the video content the FX Now app provides.
The FX Now app is supported by all major streaming devices like Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, and more. FX Now also offers a preview pass and ad-free options.
Watch Welcome to Wrexham on Demand
Welcome to Wrexham is available one day after airing on FX on Hulu through its streaming library. Not yet a subscriber? Signing up is easy. Start with a 30-day free trial, and then choose from several plans:
- $7.99/month with limited commercials
- $14.99/month commercial free
- $69.99/month live TV of up to 50 channels, as well as an on-demand feature. Note: The free trial is not available on the Hulu + Live TV option.
Hulu is available on Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, Amazon Fire, Xbox, and mobile devices. See our review of Hulu for a complete list of features.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.