American Dad! returns to TBS with season 16 on Monday, April 19 at 10 pm eastern time. This article explains how to watch the latest season and with every episode from seasons 1-15 of the hit Seth MacFarlane, even if you don’t have cable.
- When Does the New Season of American Dad! start: April 19 at 10 pm eastern time
- When American Dad! airs: Mondays at 10 pm ET
- TV Network: TBS
- Best Way to New Episodes: Hulu Live TV (Free Trial), YouTube TV (Free Trial)
- Previous Seasons On-Demand: Season 1-15 of American Dad are available on Hulu On-Demand (30-day Free Trial). Hulu Live TV (Free Trial) will have the most recent episodes of Season 16 available.
Watch American Dad! Season 16
The Current Season of American Dad! will air on TBS which you can watch on the following streaming services.
Watch American Dad! on Hulu
Hulu is a great way to stream American Dad! Live. Previously Hulu was known for its vast on-demand library. Recently, they have added a Hulu Live TV service. In addition to streaming American Dad! live, Hulu offers live access to channels like TBS, A&E, TNT, FX, HGTV and more. Hulu Live TV also includes the following features:
- The basic package comes with 50 hours of cloud DVR storage. (Upgrades available)
- Watch on 2 screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- Comes with 6 customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
Hulu Live TV is supported by several connected TV devices, mobile devices, and browsers. You can stream American Dad! on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, iOS, Android, and Windows Smartphones and Tablets, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and 4, Wii and Wii U, and much more.
American Dad! on Sling TV
Sling TV is the cheapest way to watch the current season of American Dad! on TBS, but doesn’t have previous seasons available. TBS is in both its “orange” and “blue packages, each priced at $35 a month. Sling offers special pricing for signing up on this promo page with its service, and if you cancel within the trial, you won’t be charged. If you decide to keep Sling after the free trial, you can cancel any time as there are no contracts or long-term commitments.
Sling TV provides a live stream of TBS, so you can watch American Dad! just as if you had cable. Recent episodes are available on-demand, and you can also record episodes of American Dad! with Sling’s included cloud DVR.
Sling TV is available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and more, so it’s not a problem to enjoy TBS on a TV, tablet, computer, or other smart devices. To find out more about Sling TV, check out this detailed review of Sling TV.
American Dad! on AT&T TV
AT&T TV is another way you can watch American Dad!. Channel packages with TBS start at $69.99 per month. A subscription to AT&T TV includes the following:
- watch 20 streams simultaneously per subscription
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like TBS and more
- supported on AppleTV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
American Dad! on YouTube TV
YouTubeTV also carries TBS, so you can watch American Dad!. YouTube TV also has limitless storage space available in its included DVR for recording episodes of American Dad!. Your library of recorded shows can be streamed anywhere.
YouTube TV provides:
- Access to TBS , Local Network Channels, and over 70 other channels
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- stream on three devices at once
- Youtube TV supports Roku, Android, iOS (includes AirPlay to Apple TV), and Chromecasts/Chromecast-compatible TVs, and more.
- Includes Youtube TV on-demand
- offers a 1-week free trial.
After a 1-week free trial YouTube TV costs $64.99 per month. See our YouTube TV review for more details.
Watch Previous Seasons of American Dad
Seasons 1-15 of American Dad! are available on the following services
Hulu Streaming Library
Hulu’s streaming library has every episode of seasons 1-15 of American Dad!. The plans are listed below and each offers a 30-day free trial.
- Hulu (with ads): This plan costs $5.99 per month, but provides an annual billing option priced at $59.99 per year. This plan is ad-supported.
- Hulu (no ads): This plan costs $11.99 per month. With this plan, you get all the movies and TV shows in Hulu’s streaming library commercial-free. (Due to network arrangements, Grey’s Anatomy, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and How To Get Away With Murder will always have commercials).
Hulu is supported by just about every streaming device you can buy, including Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, and more. See our full review of Hulu for more details on their service.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to join our Facebook Page.
Right now, you can try the streaming service Discovery+ at no cost for up to a year by switching to Fios Internet.
With over 60 live channels including HGTV, AMC, Paramount Channel and more for just $20 per month, Philo TV is one of the best TV provider deals you 'll find online. Try a Free Trial to Philo Now! No credit card required!
Disney+ is offering an amazing deal combining Hulu, ESPN+, and Disney+ for just $13.99 per month! For more on the new Disney streaming service, check out our ultimate guide to Disney+