The new SYFY channel show, Reginald the Vampire, premieres on Wednesday, October 5, at 10 p.m. ET. This humorous drama stars Jacob Batalon (Spider-Man: No Way Home) as Reginald, a newly turned vampire who is everything a vampire usually isn’t: chubby, awkward, and short. But he’s about to turn the tables on the trope of sexy, fit vampires (and modern beauty standards) and face off against all of his day-life problems. From a bully of a boss, a dead-end job, and a crush on a pretty human girl, he has enough on his plate before dealing with a vampire clan that thinks he doesn’t belong. The show is based on Johnny B. Truant’s Fat Vampire novels. While the show airs on the SYFY channel, you don’t need cable to watch it. There are quite a few streaming services that will let you stream new episodes of Reginald the Vampire as they air.
- When Do New Episodes of Reginald the Vampire Air: Reginald the Vampire premieres on Wednesday, October 5, at 10 p.m. ET.
- TV Network: Reginald the Vampire airs on SYFY.
- Best Way to Watch: DIRECTV STREAM provides SYFY so you can watch new episodes of Reginald the Vampire when they air and has a 5-Day free trial when signing up. FuboTV (Free Trial), and YouTube TV(Free Trial) also carry SYFY.
Where To Watch Reginald the Vampire
Reginald the Vampire airs on the SYFY channel, so any streaming service that carries the network will allow you to watch new episodes as they air every Wednesday. Since SYFY is offering past episodes of Reginald the Vampire on-demand, a subscription to the following services will allow you to catch up and continue watching the first season of the show: Hulu + Live TV, Sling TV, fuboTV, DIRECTV STREAM, or YouTube TV.
Watch Reginald the Vampire Free
Some of the services offering SYFY channel offer a free trial. This will let you catch Reginald the Vampire free to see if you like the show. If you want the service, you can keep it. If not, cancel before the trial ends, and you won’t be charged.
Watch Reginald the Vampire Live
The current season of Reginald the Vampire will air on SYFY, which you can watch on the following streaming services:
Reginald the Vampire on DIRECTV STREAM
DIRECTV STREAM is one of several services to offer Reginald the Vampire. Channel packages with SYFY start at $69.99 per month. A subscription to DIRECTV STREAM includes the following:
- watch 20 streams simultaneously per subscription
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like SYFY and more
- supported on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
Reginald the Vampire on Sling TV
Sling TV is the cheapest way to watch Reginald the Vampire. SYFY is in both their “orange” and “blue packages, each priced at $40 a month. Sling offers special pricing for signing up on this promo page with its service, and if you cancel within the trial, you won’t be charged. If you decide to keep Sling after the free trial, you can cancel at any time as there are no contracts or long-term commitments.
Sling TV provides a live stream of SYFY, so you can watch Reginald the Vampire just as if you had cable. Recent episodes are available on-demand, and you can also record episodes of Reginald the Vampire with Sling’s included cloud DVR.
Sling TV is available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and more, so it’s not a problem to enjoy SYFY on a TV, tablet, computer, or other smart devices. To find out more about Sling TV, check out this detailed review of Sling TV.
Reginald the Vampire on YouTube TV
YouTube TV also carries SYFY so that you can watch Reginald the Vampire. YouTube TV also has limitless storage space available in its included DVR for recording each episode. Your library of recorded shows can be streamed anywhere.
YouTube TV provides:
- Access to SYFY , Local Network Channels, and over 70 other channels
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- stream on three devices at once
- YouTube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app has also returned to Roku devices after settling a dispute between the two companies.
- Includes YouTube TV on-demand
- offers a 1-week free trial.
After a 1-week free trial, YouTube TV costs $64.99 per month. See our YouTube TV review for more details.
Watch Reginald the Vampire on Hulu Live TV
Hulu is a great way to stream Reginald the Vampire Live. Previously Hulu was known for its vast on-demand library. Recently, they have added a Hulu Live TV service. In addition to streaming Reginald the Vampire live, Hulu Live TV offers live access to channels like A&E, TNT, FX, HGTV, and more. Hulu Live TV also includes the following features:
- SYFY and 60+ other channels, including local network channels.
- Price includes a subscription to ESPN+ and Disney+
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage. (Recordings save for 9 months)
- Watch on 2 screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- Comes with 6 customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
- Supports iOS, Android, Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, and more.
Watch Reginald the Vampire on fuboTV
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.