Episode 10 of season 1 of The Ark, titled "Hoping for Forever", airs Wednesday, April 5 at 10:00 PM eastern time on Syfy. The new SYFY channel show The Ark follows a planetary colonization mission sending a ship out into space to help save the human race 100 years in our future. While still a year of travel from their new planet, the crew and passengers of Ark One find themselves without leadership or life-sustaining supplies after a catastrophic event. The remaining survivors must act fast and take control of the situation to make it to their destination. While the show airs on the SYFY channel, you don’t need cable to watch it. There are quite a few streaming services that will let you stream new episodes of The Ark as they air.
- When Do New Episodes of The Ark Air: The Ark premieres on Wednesday, February 1, at 10:00 p.m. ET.
- When to Watch: New episodes of The Ark air on Wednesdays at 10:00 p.m.
- TV Network: The Ark airs on SYFY.
- Best Way to Watch: DIRECTV STREAM provides SYFY so you can watch new episodes of The Ark when they air and has a 5-Day free trial when signing up. FuboTV (Free Trial), and YouTube TV(Free Trial) also carry SYFY.
Where To Watch The Ark
The Ark airs on the SYFY channel, so any streaming service that carries the network will allow you to watch new episodes as they air every Wednesday. Since SYFY is offering past episodes of The Ark on-demand, a subscription to the following services will allow you to catch up and continue watching the first season of the show: Hulu + Live TV, Sling TV, fuboTV, DIRECTV STREAM, or YouTube TV.
Watch The Ark Free
Some of the services offering SYFY channel offer a free trial. This will let you catch The Ark free to see if you like the show. If you want the service, you can keep it. If not, cancel before the trial ends, and you won’t be charged.
- YouTube TV – offers a 1-week free trial
- Sling TV – Sling TV offers promotional picing.
Watch The Ark Live
The current season of The Ark will air on SYFY, which you can watch on the following streaming services:
The Ark on DIRECTV STREAM
DIRECTV STREAM is one of several services to offer The Ark. Channel packages with SYFY start at $74.99 per month. A subscription to DIRECTV STREAM includes the following:
- watch 20 streams simultaneously per subscription
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like SYFY and more
- supported on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
You can check out this streaming service through this online offer or read about it in our DIRECTV STREAM review.
The Ark on Sling TV
Sling TV is the cheapest way to watch The Ark. SYFY is in both their “orange” and “blue packages, each priced at $40 a month. Sling offers special pricing for signing up on this promo page with its service, and if you cancel within the trial, you won’t be charged. If you decide to keep Sling after the free trial, you can cancel at any time as there are no contracts or long-term commitments.
Sling TV provides a live stream of SYFY, so you can watch The Ark just as if you had cable. Recent episodes are available on-demand, and you can also record episodes of The Ark with Sling’s included cloud DVR.
Sling TV is available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and more, so it’s not a problem to enjoy SYFY on a TV, tablet, computer, or other smart devices. To find out more about Sling TV, check out this detailed review of Sling TV.
The Ark on YouTube TV
YouTube TV also carries SYFY so that you can watch The Ark. YouTube TV also has limitless storage space available in its included DVR for recording each episode. Your library of recorded shows can be streamed anywhere.
YouTube TV provides:
- Access to SYFY , Local Network Channels, and over 70 other channels
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- stream on three devices at once
- YouTube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app has also returned to Roku devices after settling a dispute between the two companies.
- Includes YouTube TV on-demand
- offers a 1-week free trial.
After a 1-week free trial, YouTube TV costs $64.99 per month. See our YouTube TV review for more details.
Watch The Ark on Hulu Live TV
Hulu is a great way to stream The Ark Live. Previously Hulu was known for its vast on-demand library. Recently, they have added a Hulu Live TV service. In addition to streaming The Ark live, Hulu Live TV offers live access to channels like A&E, TNT, FX, HGTV, and more. Hulu Live TV also includes the following features:
- SYFY and 60+ other channels, including local network channels.
- Price includes a subscription to ESPN+ and Disney+
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage. (Recordings save for 9 months)
- Watch on 2 screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- Comes with 6 customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
- Supports iOS, Android, Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, and more.
Check out Hulu’s Live TV here.
Watch The Ark on fuboTV
- Android smartphones
- Android tablets
- Apple TV (4th Generation only)
- Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
The Ark Trailer
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For the latest news tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to follow our Google News Feed, like our Facebook Page and Follow Us on Twitter.