The NFL is releasing the schedule for the 2021 NFL season as part of a special televised event called Schedule Release ’21. The special will feature division-by-division analysis, breaking down the top matchups and all prime-time games. While the special will air on NFL Network, you don’t need cable to watch. Read on to learn how you can watch the NFL’s Schedule Release ’21 and we also have a leaked copy of the NFL’s week 1 TV schedule.
- When is Schedule Release ’21: Wednesday, May 12 at 8 p.m. ET
- Network: NFL Network
- Best Way to Watch on TV: Use a 1-week free trial to fuboTV. The service streams NFL Network Live and works on just about any streaming device and mobile device. There is no commitment to buy. Cancel the service during the trial and you will not be billed.
Where to Watch the NFL’s Schedule Release ’21
Below are all the streaming services that have NFL Network in they channel lineup.
Fubo TV carries NFL Network as part of their fuboTV Standard TV package, along with over 100 other channels for $64.99 per month. fuboTV’s Standard package includes the following:
- Over 100 channels (see a full list of fuboTV channels)
- watch on two devices at once
- 30 hours of cloud DVR storage
There is no contract when signing up with fuboTV, and you can cancel any time. fuboTV also offers a 1-week free trial. The following streaming devices support FuboTV:
- Android smartphones
- Android tablets
- Apple TV (4th Gen and later)
- Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
- Samsung Smart TVs
- Xbox One
See our review of fuboTV for more details on the service.
Vidgo is a newer Streaming service that offers fairly competitive pricing over other Live streaming services. The only catch is they do not currently offer a DVR. Hopefully, that will change in the future.
They carry NFL Network as a part of their Core Plan for $55 per month. This plan includes over 90 other channels. Vidgo doesn’t force you into a contract so you can cancel any time. They do offer promotional pricing for new customers. Vidgo is supported on available on Android, iOS, Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV. You can also stream the service on up to 3 devices at the same time. We have the full details in our guide to Vidgo’s live streaming service.
NFL Network is also on Sling TV as part of the SLING Blue service for $35. Sling TV is available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and more, so it’s not a problem to enjoy it on a TV, tablet, computer, or other smart devices. Learn more information about Sling TV device compatibility in our detailed review of Sling TV. Sling TV regularly offers promotions for signing up.
YouTube TV has NFL Network and Redzone
NFL Network is included in the base package for $64.99 a month. The service also includes a DVR and supports a host of streaming devices. Youtube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app isn’t available on Roku. However, users can use YouTube TV through the YouTube app on Roku devices. Please read our review of YouTube TV for more details. You can sign up for the service using this free trial.
NFL 2021 Week 1 Schedule
The first week of the NFL 2021 season has already been leaked. Below are the kickoff times and network where you can watch each game of week 1 of the NFL 2021 season.
Thursday, Sept. 9
- The Cowboys are at the Buccaneers, 8:20 p.m. (NBC)
Sunday, Sept. 12
- Steelers at Bills, 1 p.m. (CBS)
- Jets at Panthers, 1 p.m. (CBS)
- Jaguars at Texans, 1 p.m. (CBS)
- Cardinals at Titans, 1 p.m. (CBS)
- Chargers at Washington, 1 p.m. (CBS)
- Eagles at Falcons, 1 p.m. (Fox)
- Seahawks at Colts, 1 p.m. (Fox)
- Vikings at Bengals, 1 p.m. (Fox)
- 49ers at Lions, 1 p.m. (Fox)
- Browns at Chiefs, 4:25 p.m. (CBS)
- Dolphins at Patriots, 4:25 p.m. (CBS)
- Broncos at Giants, 4:25 p.m.(Fox)
- Packers at Saints, 4:25 p.m. (Fox)
- Bears at Rams, 8:20 p.m. (NBC)
Monday, Sept. 13
- On Monday Night Football Ravens visit the Raiders at 8:15 p.m (ESPN).
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to join our Facebook Page.